Monday, March 26, 2018

BDFB Sex

We are awash in Bird, Dog, Flower, and Bee Sex. After a week of non-stop humping, we scheduled the girl dog for surgery next month:
The Bee sex is less bothersome. It causes the carpenter bees to hover, just long enough for me to get an in flight photo:
The bird sex causes the birds to get a little confused. This one ended up on the wrong side of the window trying to find love first from a glass donkey and then with a WiFi repeater:
Then he looked at me eye-to-eye, correctly concluded I was not a bird, and moved on:
And the flower sex! Those flowers know how to strut their stuff:
I used a trick from Mom and Dad and brought a few inside for easier portraits:
These guys happened to stroll through the portrait studio:
I’m back outside, digging out new trails. I found an interesting rock with a 2' ring embedded in it. I think it is something called a “Liesegang rings” or “fish eyes”. Origin theories abound, I’m thinking a giant spent too much time watching TV and petrified his eye.
A couple of before and after shots of some trail work:





Nick posted some great photos of Clark and Max on his blog:
I did a video on my new trail cameras:

Closing with one of the creatures I dug up:
Bruce

No comments: