Thursday, August 01, 2019

Old man on a couch

Today’s mystery photo is a 2" blob of hair and bones I found on the trail:
I’m guessing it was a small rabbit who was re-configured by an Owl.
Helen’s turtles enjoy more exquisite dining. The box turtle loves cockroaches, so Helen has gone from squealing in horror to squealing in joy when we spot one:
I prefer veggies. This was my lovingly cooked home-grown birthday meal:
I tried resisting playing with the controversial Russian phone aging app, but was just too curious to see what an old me might look like. It didn’t predict the current me very well, but the future me seems plausible:
For my birthday, I decided to maybe it was time to get a new pair of shorts:
And I upgraded our couch. A friend carted away the old one we brought from Utah:
And two-men-in-a-truck moved in the new mail ordered one:
I promised no more ponds, so I’ve changed gears to flower planters:
Our ponds made some really pretty water lilies:
Eric and Aya came for a fun weekend visit:
Closing with some critter photos:
Check out the detailed veining on this guy. I’m guessing future wings in the making!
Bruce

No comments: