Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Merry X-mas +5,

We are in NH for the New Years week. We escaped Syracuse in between some of those famous Syracuse snowstorms. 65 inches so far this season, 1/2 way to the average total of 120 inches, the snowiest big city in N. America (probably S. America as well). This is where I would normally insert pictures of the pretty snow, but the camera didn't survive the last snowfall. Helen and I took it out x-country skiing around our neighborhood and it decided it didn't like the cold and refused to resuscitate.

So instead of pictures, I have a belated Xmas gift. This is mainly for Mom and Dad, who, being parents, can tolerate semi-creative things from their children better than non-parents.

Since moving to Syracuse 1.5 years ago, I started collecting piano musings again. I started reviewing them a few weeks ago and found I had 140 songs! I've spent the last few days reviewing them and picked out 40 of them, a more managable number that would fit on a CD. But being a bit lazy and a bit late for Xmas, rather than burning and sending a CD, I put them online.

You can download them from here:

http://brucewinter.net/songs


And/or you can listen to them online here:

http://bruce_songs.s3.amazonaws.com/bs.html


Merry x-Xmas and future happy New Year.

Love Bruce

No comments: